Location and data
Marianopoli located 35 km north- west of Caltanissetta. The inhabitants mainly work in agriculture and animal husbandry.
The community was founded in 1726 by the Baron Lombardo della Scala. The present name of the community, she received 1801.
- Church of San Prospero from the 18th century
- Archaeological Museum with finds from the area around Marianopoli
- Excavation area with prehistoric necropolis