Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Rettenbachferner market is a market in the Swabian district Unterallgaeu.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 municipal
- 3.2 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Market Rettenbachferner it is a 20 km from Memmingen and Mindelheim away in the Danube -Iller region in Upper Swabia.
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipality consists of the districts market Rettenbachferner, Engetried, Eutenhausen, Frechenrieden, Gottenau, Holzer forest, Lannenberg, must Hausen and Wineden.
To Market Market Rettenbachferner include the places market Rettenbachferner, Arlisberg, Altis Ried, castle, Engetried, Erlis, Eutenhausen, Frechenrieden, Gottenau, Gries valley forge, rear Buchbrunn, high wood, Chapel, Köndlberg, herb mountain, Lannenberg, Lichtenau, Linden, must Hausen, Neubuchenbrunn, Rohrhof, Rotmoos, Front Buchbrunn, wind and mountain Wineden.
The space around Rettenbachferner has been inhabited since the 6th and 7th centuries. Documented a " Rotinbach " in the Ottobeurer monastery books is not mentioned until 1152. Rettenbachferner was since 1547 rule of the later Princes Fugger - Babenhausen. 1790 Rettenbachferner received market rights with important intrinsic rights. With the Act of Confederation, in 1806 the city became part of Bavaria, the Prince Fugger but until 1848 had significant reserve rights. On 18 December 1901, the renaming of the church in market Rettenbachferner was.
In the course of municipal reform the then independent municipality Lannenberg was incorporated on 1 July 1971. On 1 July 1972, added Wineden. On May 1, 1978 followed Engetried, Eutenhausen, Frechenrieden, Gottenau and must Hausen.
Mayor Alfons Weber ( CSU / ÜWG ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of 1380 T € in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 251 T €.
Of the 16 seats in the council account for the different parties / groups of voters following seats:
- CSU / ÜWG: 7 seats
- BL: 5 seats
- FWG: 4 seats
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on December 16, 1866 by King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
Blazon: " left diagonally divided by gold, red and blue; in the red field a silver oblique wave beams, a blue star in the golden, silver blue in the two stars. "
The silver oblique wave beams in the red box represents the place name " Rotinbach " or " Röttebach ", which comes as a stream from the Rotmoos. The silvery - blue star point in the spirit of the times "on the luck of the Bavarian state affiliation." The field color Gold - Blue refer to the main colors in the coat of arms of the Fugger family, reminiscent of the more than 300 years Fugger dominion over the place. Well in line with the older coat of arms of Fugger Babenhausen market the municipal coat of arms was provided in 1866 to the head of the shield even with a mural crown and two pennants. The heraldic pennants right is gold and blue quartered and is in the colors change over with the Fugger Lily; the heraldic left is quartered gold and black. Both pennants are provided with labels in red and blue, respectively, as well as symbols of the ties to the former regime.
- Fugger Castle
- Tithe barn ( ehm. warehouse )
- Church of St. James the Elder, a station on the Bavarian- Swabian Jakobusweg
- Schlossle in Gottenau
- Former Burgmühle to Rettenbachferner with half-timbered gables
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 38, 182 in the manufacturing sector and in trade and transport 46 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 131 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 1,226. In the manufacturing sector, there were 13, eight in construction companies. In addition, in 1999, there were 157 farms with an agricultural area of 3,153 ha, of which 2,852 ha of permanent green space.
In 1999 there were the following facilities:
- Kindergartens: 149 kindergarten places with 134 children
- Elementary schools: 1 with 21 teachers and 349 students