Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Forest market is a market in the Swabian district Unterallgaeu.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 3.2 flag
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipality consists of the districts Markt Wald, Anhofen, Immelstetten and Oberneufnach.
To market forest includes the villages of Anhofen, Bürgle, Immelstetten, Oberneufnach, Schnerzhofen and stones Kirch.
Waters within the municipality area
The main river is the current flowing from south to north co. This leads Donauwörth into the Danube. The Neufnach is also a small river that flows near Fischach in the Schmutter. Furthermore, there is in the municipal area even smaller streams and ditches. In the co ( from south to north ) open: the agent cooperation, the sail stream that Kirchbach, Hungerbach ( confluence with the cooperation in Immelstetten ) and the Zenkenbach ( confluence with the cooperation in Immelstetten ). Other inflows to cooperation and Neufnach are available. The Schweinbach also runs in north-south direction and flows directly into the Münster also Schmutter.
The largest lake is the Schnerzhofer pond. There is also the Bürgler lake, the Zaisertshofer hole (as the headwaters of a stream for co ) and other ponds and pools.
Market forest was as " Irmatshofen on the forest ' rule since 1660. Together with the district of " Soler " Irmatshofen is today the market town " market forest ". This designation is through in the early 18th century. Since 1660 the market forest belonged to the Prince Fugger - Babenhausen. With the Act of Confederation in 1806 the place came to the Kingdom of Bavaria. The Prince Fugger but until 1848 had important rights reserve. On 28 November 1901, the church name was officially changed from forest to market forest.
To the municipality since the municipal reform, which took effect on 1 May 1978, the formerly independent communities Anhofen, Immelstetten and Oberneufnach belong.
Mayor Walter Wörle (CDU ). He was the successor of Helmut Hartmann ( CDU) in 2002.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 824,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 135,000.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on 23 August 1951 decision of the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior.
Blazon: " Split of blue and gold; forward a rooted cutting golden Christmas tree, behind a blue heraldic lily. "
The fir is to symbolize the church today name and earlier until about 1600 common, local name " Jrmatshofen on the forest " as " canting " coat of arms symbol. The lily and the colors blue and gold are for the house Fugger - Babenhausen, which had been acquired in 1549 Jrmatshofen to his domain.
The coat of arms was designed by the Munich heraldist Emil Werz.
The flag was approved August 23, 1988 by a decision of the Government of Swabia.
The flag is yellow - blue striped with applied coat of arms.
- Fugger Castle
- Christoph Scheiner tower
- Co source
- Schnerzhofer pond
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of agriculture and forestry seven, in the manufacturing sector and 100 in the area of trade and transport 31 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 55 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 736 in the manufacturing sector, there were three, eight in construction companies. In addition, in 1999, there were 80 farms with an agricultural area of 1,553 ha
Market forest is located on the Staudenbahn which connected Gessertshausen with Türk home / Bavaria. Today, the trains running on weekends from Augsburg Hbf excursion trains and the freight market in forest border. Passenger traffic on the other road section (7.1 miles) to Ettringen was discontinued in 1982. About one in favor of the riparian communities reactivation has been debated for some time.
In 1999 there were the following facilities:
- Kindergarten: 74 kindergarten places with 70 children
- Elementary school: 1 with 5 teachers and 121 students
Erected in 1991, 115 meter high telecommunications tower of Deutsche Telekom AG of type FMT 15 at 48 ° 7 ' 43 "N, 10 ° 34' 22 " E
- Christoph Scheiner ( 1573/75-1650 ), Jesuit, astronomer and mathematician
- Paula Banholzer (1901-1989), friend of Bertolt Brecht and Mother by Frank Banholzer