Matthew Di Leo
Matthew Di Leo (born 2 March 1995 Innisfil, Ontario ) is a Canadian race car driver.
Di Leo began his motorsport career in karting, where he was active until 2012. In 2011 he moved to the Formula racing and entered for Brian Stewart Racing in the U.S. F2000 National Championship. First decide he was charged with two third places third in the winter series. He joined The subsequent main series with a third place as the best result from fifth place. In addition, he took part in two races of the Formula Ford ontarischen. 2012 founded Di Leo his own racing team, MDL Racing, for which he was active as a pilot. He remained in the U.S. F2000 National Championship. First he reached the ninth position in the winter series. In the main series, he was twice each third and second in the championship and improved to fourth place.
2013 Di Leo began the year in the winter series of the U.S. F2000 Championship nation in which he completed in the drivers' standings on the eighth. In the further course of the year, Di Leo debuted in the third race of the season in the Indy Lights. For starting his own team, he finished the race in fifth place. In the rest of the season he came in four other races to use. In the overall standings Di Leo finished the season in ninth place.
- 2011: U.S. F2000 National Championship, Winter Series ( 3rd place)
- 2011: U.S. F2000 National Championship ( 5th place)
- 2011: Ontario's Formula Ford ( 6th place)
- 2012: U.S. F2000 National Championship, Winter Series (No. 9)
- 2012: U.S. F2000 National Championship ( 4th place)
- 2013: U.S. F2000 National Championship, Winter Series (8th place )
- 2013: Indy Lights ( 9th place)