In Office Mecklenburg small lakes, two cities and three municipalities have joined together to do their administrative business based in Mirow. On 1 July 2004, the Office of the resolved Ämterm Mirow and Wesenberg was formed. It is in the south of the county Mecklenburg Lake District Mecklenburg -Vorpommern, bordering the counties top Havel and Ostprignitz- Ruppin.
The extraordinary landscape of the Mecklenburg Lake District and the tourism associated dominate the office area.
Towns and cities with their suburbs
- City Mirow with the districts Diemitz Fleeth, Granzow, Peetsch and Starsow
- Priepert with the district Radensee
- Roggentin with the districts Babke, Blankenförde, Kakeldütt, Leussow, Qualzow and Schiller village
- City Wesenberg with the districts Ahrensberg, Belov, Hartland, Small Quassow, Pelzkuhl, punishment and Zirtow
- Wustrow with the districts Canow, Drosedow, Green Plan New Canow, New Drosedow, Neuwustrow, Pälitzhof and Seewalde