Melissa Sage Miller was the daughter of a political activist and a football player who played for the New York Giants and the Washington Redskins, in Washington, DC born. 3 years old, she began to dance. At age nine, she made her debut in the theater. After her degree in art history at the University of Virginia, she studied acting at the Stella Adler Conservatory, New York University 's Stonestreet Studio and Michael Howard Studios.
In 2006, she became engaged to Alex Nesic, her castmates from the common TV series Sleeper Cell, in southern France. Today they are married and have a child together.
- 2001: Get Over It ( Get Over It)
- 2001: Soul Survivors
- 2002: Sorority Boys ( Sorority Boys)
- 2004: The Clearing ( The Clearing )
- 2006: Every Second Counts - The Guardian (The Guardian)
- 2007: Mr. Woodcock
- 2010: In Fidelity
- 2001-2011: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (11 episodes)
- 2005-2007: Sleeper Cell (17 episodes)
- 2008-2009: Raising the Bar (25 episodes)