After Austria imported by the company Newteon Ecofriendly Vehicles, according to Germany the company Karabagh electric cars by Micro- Vett.
- Micro- Vett Ydea
- Micro- Vett e500 based on the Fiat 500 with 115 km / h top speed and 145 km range.
- Micro- Vett Fiat Doblò based on the Fiat Doblò
- Micro- Vett Qubo based on the Fiat Qubo
- Micro- Vett Ducato based on the Fiat Ducato
- Micro- Vett Iveco Daily Bimodal based on the Iveco Daily
- Micro- Vett Porter based on the Piaggio Porter
Micro- Vett Fiorino
The Micro- Vett Fiorino based on the Fiat Fiorino with two engine options:
- The LC with 9 kW continuous power and 26 kW peak power at 75 km / h has offered with the lithium -ion battery with a capacity of 200 Ah / 13.8 kWh a range of 70 km.
- The HC has 30 kW continuous power and 60 kW peak power at 115 km / h with the smaller lithium ion battery has a range of 70 km and with the larger battery with a capacity of 31.1 kWh a range of 140 km.
Micro- Vett Ducato
The Micro- Vett Ducato based on the Fiat Ducato is a nine -seater. The engine with 30 kW continuous power and 60 kW peak power at 90 km / h is offered with 6 different sized lithium - ion batteries. The range is depending on the size of the battery 80, 105, 110, 130, 155 or 170 km.