Mission Control Center
When Mission Control Center (MCC ), the flight control centers for manned and unmanned space flight are called.
The main task of the Mission Control Center is located in the exchange of telemetry data with the respective spacecraft and the maintenance of audiovisual communication with the crew from the start over the entire mission course to landing.
Worldwide maintain several space agencies such control centers:
- CNSA (China) - Beijing Aerospace Command and Control Center in Beijing
- CSA (Canada) - John H. Chapman Space Centre in Longueuil
- DLR ( Germany ) - German Space Operations Center in Oberpfaffenhofen
- ESA ( Europe ) - European Space Operations Centre in Darmstadt
- NASA (USA) - Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston
- Roscosmos (Russia) - Control Centre in Korolev