Mixmag is a monthly British magazine, which on February 1, 1983 ( at that time only 16 black / white pages) first published. A circulation of 37 139 copies (as of July 2008). Mixmag is originally the official magazine of the Disco Mix Club, to be published in December 2005 by the publisher Development Hell.
The content of the magazine is dedicated to electronic dance music (preferred music genre is House) and clubs and party locations around the world. A special section in the magazine treats every month the upcoming events in England's cities.
Many reports deal with DJs, Ibiza and drug education.
With the May 2006 issue (Issue 180) Mixmag received a new design. Distinctive here are mainly the dimensions which are now failing significantly larger than in conventional magazines.
Each issue comes with a CD with a ready mix of current tracks.
Extract of DJs with the magazine attached mix CDs:
- Groove Armada
- David Guetta (title: " Ibiza Terrace Anthems", 2004)
- Timo Maas
- DJ Sasha
- Armand van Helden (title: " New York Loft Party ", issue 161, October 2004)
- Eric Prydz ( Title: " Eric Prydz 's Party Detonator ", issue 163, December 2004)
- Paul van Dyk
- Eric Morillo (title: " Subliminal Sessions Classics ", issue 169, June 2005)
- Eddie Halliwell ( Title: "Fire It Up! ", Issue 176, January 2006)
- Soulwax ( Title: "This Is Radio Soulwax ", issue 177, February 2006)
- Ferry Corsten (title: " Mixmag Presents Ferry Corsten ", issue 178, March 2006)
- Switch ( Title: " House Bash Up Mix By Switch", Issue 179, April 2006)
- Richie Hawtin ( Title: "Electronic Adventures ", issue 180, May 2006)
- Hard-Fi (title: "Home Town Hi- Fi ", issue 181, June 2006)
- Tom Neville ( Title: " Electro House ", issue 182, July 2006 )
- Smokin ' Jo (title: " Terrace Mix, Issue 183, August 2006)