The Moto Park Academy - partly also under the name Motorsport Arena and Team Moto Park antretend - is a German auto racing team. 2011, the team in the Formula 3 Euro Series, the German Formula 3 Cup, ADAC Formula Masters and the Porsche Supercup was active. The seat of the team is in Oschersleben near the Motorsport Arena Oschersleben. 2013 joined the team in the GP2 series under the name Russian Time.
The team was then itself still founded in autumn 1998 by Timo Rumpfkeil, racers. Since the 1999 season the team in various international and national championships such as the Formula König, Formula Renault and Formula 3 different series is active. Over the years, the Moto Park has won several titles in these formula classes. With Scott Speed and Sébastien Buemi started two former pilots of the racing to Formula 1 racing.
On February 3, 2014 died Igor Mazepa, the owner of the Russian Time project at a stroke. As a result, the new leadership broke the contract with Moto Park Academy and handed the care of operational teams to iSport International.
- Scott Speed : Formula Renault 2000 Eurocup, North European Formula Renault (both 2004)
- Filipe Albuquerque: Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Formula Renault (both 2006)
- Frank Kechele: North European Formula Renault (2007)
- Valtteri Bottas: Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Formula Renault (both 2008)
- António Félix da Costa: North European Formula Renault (2009)