Municipality of Gorje
Gorje ( German: Göriach ) is a municipality in Upper Carniola in Slovenia.
Location and population
In the overall community consisting of 12 villages 8521 people live. The main town Zgornje Gorje alone has 2917 inhabitants and is located 597 meters west of Bled ( German: Velde ).
- Grabce ( German: Grabtschach )
- Krnica ( German: Kernitz )
- Mevkuž ( German: Menkusch )
- Perniki ( German: Pernike )
- Podhom ( German: Buchheim )
- Poljsica pri Gorjah ( German: Pogelschitz )
- Radovna ( German: red wine )
- Spodnje Gorje ( German: Under Göriach )
- Spodnje Laze ( German: Under Laase )
- Višelnica ( German: Wischelnitz )
- Zgornje Gorje ( German: Upper Göriach )
- Zgornje Laze ( German: Upper Laase )
The municipality was created in mid-December 2006. Till then it was incorporated into the municipality of Bled.