Nantan (Japanese南丹 市, -shi ) is a Japanese city in northern Kyoto Prefecture.
Nantan is northwest of Kyoto.
The city Nantan was founded on 1 January 2006 from the former municipalities Sonobe, Yagi, Hiyoshi and Miyama.
- Road Kyōto- Jukan highway
- National Road 9
- National Road 162,372,477
- JR Sanin Main Line: to Kyoto and Shimonoseki
Sons and daughters of the town
- Hiromu Nonaka (* 1925), politician
- Shigeru Miyamoto ( born 1952 ), game developer
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Kyoto Prefecture Kyoto