Naoki Yamamoto (racing driver)
After Yamamoto began his motorsport career in karting, 2007, he moved to Formula racing. He started in the Japanese Formula Challenge and was runner-up in this series. In 2008 he moved into the Japanese Formula 3 Championship. He won a race and finished the season in fifth place overall. 2009 was the Japanese in the Japanese Formula 3, but he competed in the national class. He won eight times this rating and won the national class of its own.
2010 moved Yamamoto in the Formula Nippon to Nakajima Racing. He came regularly in the points and finished the season in seventh place in the drivers' standings. He also competed in the Super GT GT500 and was eighth in the standings. 2011 Yamamoto moved within the Formula Nippon team for Mugen. At the end of the season, he finished eleventh overall. In addition, he finished ninth in the Super GT.
- 2007: Japanese Formula Challenge ( 2nd place)
- 2008: Japanese Formula 3 ( 5th place)
- 2009: Japanese Formula 3 National class (Master)
- 2010: Formula Nippon ( 7th place)
- 2010: Super GT (8th place )
- 2011: Formula Nippon (11th )
- 2011: Super GT ( 9th place)