Neunkirchen District, Austria
The district Neunkirchen is a local government district in southern Lower Austria, Austria.
- Karl Bauer Hall (1991 - 2006)
- Heinz Zimper (2007 - 2010)
- Alexandra Grabner - Fritz ( since 2011 )
The district Neunkirchen is divided into 44 municipalities, including three cities and 17 municipalities market.
The most important of the abbreviations used are:
- M = center of the municipality
- Stt = district
- R = Rotte
- W = hamlet
- D = village
- ZH = Scattered houses
- Sdlg = settlement
- E = bowery (only if they have their own town code)
The complete list that uses the Statistics Austria, can be found at Topographic settlement Labelling according to STAT
Please note that some places may have different spellings. So Katastralgemeinden write differently than the same localities.
Source: Statistics Austria - List for Lower Austria (PDF)
$ $ AllCoordinatesSectionEnd