New Haw is a village in the British county of Surrey. It is located about 50 km southwest of the British capital London.
Neighboring communities of the village are West Byfleet, Woodham, Weybridge, Addlestone and Ottershaw. Built in 1911, church of All Saints' Church belongs to the diocese of Guildford. In the municipality there are three schools: New Haw Junior School, Fullbrook School, Grange Community Infant School. The community shares the local train station, along with the neighboring village of Byfleet. Currently about 5646 people live in New Haw.