Niiza (Japanese新 座 市, -shi ) is a city in Saitama Prefecture on Honshu, the main island of Japan.
Niiza lies to the east and southwest of Tokorozawa, Saitama.
Niiza became a town on 1 November 1970.
- Train: JR Musashino Line
- Kanetsu highway
- National Road 254.463
- Finland Jyväskylä, Finland, since 1997
- Japan Nasushiobara, Japan, since 2000
- Japan Tokamachi, Japan, since 2002
- People's Republic of China Jiyuan, People's Republic of China, since 2002
- Germany Neuruppin, Germany, since 2003
- Toshio Suzuki ( racing driver )
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Tokyo Nerima Ward