Nkr is an abbreviation for:
- Norwegian Krone, since 1875, the official currency of Norway and its dependent territories
NKR is an abbreviation for:
- Nagorno- Karabakh Republic, Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, a stabilized de facto regime in Nagorno-Karabakh, which is not recognized by the international community
- New Municipal Accounting, in Lower Saxony, all efforts are combined to convert the previously guided by the principle of cameral financial budgets of the municipalities ( counties, cities and municipalities) on the principle of double-entry bookkeeping, see new municipal financial management
- NKR ( NDB ), call sign of the non-directional beacon " NECKARHAUSEN "
- North German bone marrow and stem cell donor registry gGmbH, see Central Bone Marrow Donor Registry Germany
- Norsk Rikskringkasting, the state broadcaster in Norway