None More Black
None More Black is a punk playing U.S. band. The band was founded in 2000 by Jason Shevchuk, the former lead singer of Kid Dynamite. They were recently on the independent record label Fat Wreck Chords under contract. The sound of None More Black reminiscent of The Lawrence Arms, Dag Nasty, and Minor Threat.
It was released two EPs and three studio albums.
The band announced on February 3, 2007 without giving reasons their resolution known. Jason Shevchuck now started a solo project called OnGuard. Another project called LaGrecia he started in the middle of 2007.
Even Colin McGinniss and Paul Delaney formed a new band called Ram & Ox.
Since 2009, the band with a new drummer ( Richard Minino ) on tour again.
In 2010 they released their third studio album "Icons " on Fat Wreck Chords.
- 2.1 albums
- 2.2 Singles and EPs
- 2.3 Demos
- 2.4 compilations
- Jason Shevchuk - vocals, guitar
- Colin McGinniss - guitar
- Paul Delaney - Bass
- Richard Minino - drums
Former band members
- Jeff Shevchuk - Guitar
- Mike McEvoy - Drums
- David carriage guard - drums
- Jared Shavelson - drums
- File Under Black ( Fat Wreck Chords, 2003)
- This Is Satire ( Fat Wreck Chords, 2006)
- Icons ( Fat Wreck Chords, 2010)
Singles and EPs
- Seven Inch ( Spaceboy, 2002) - 7 "EP
- Loud about Loathing ( Sabot Production, 2004) - EP
- None More Black (DIY, 2002) - demo
- In Honor: A Compilation To Beat Cancer ( Vagrant Records, 2004) - "They Got Milkshakes "
- Rock Against Bush Vol 1 ( Fat Wreck Chords, 2004) - " Nothing To Do When You're Locked In A Vacancy "
- Fat Music Vol 7 Harder, Fatter Louder ( Fat Wreck Chords, 2011) - " Sinatra After Dark"