Nossendorf is a municipality in the northern part of the Mecklenburg Lake District. It is located northwest of Demmin and belongs to the Office Demmin country, which has its administrative headquarters in Demmin.
Geography and transport
Nossendorf located about nine kilometers northwest of Demmin. Federal highway 194 runs east and State Road 110 south of the community. The place can also be reached via the federal highway 20, connection of Pomerania -west (about 15 km ). Through the village flows the Cernosin.
- Folk Village
From the hallway Nossendorf there are archaeological finds from the Bronze Age and the time of long Germanic and later Slavic and German colonization.
Nossendorp 1292 was mentioned for the first time in a document. It was located on a river island (Werder ), which was formed by Cernosin, Peene and castle and Krohn ditch. A church of St. Mary was built in the 13th century. In the village there was an estate. The last landowner was until 1945 Hans Syberberg until 1933/34, also mayor. Nossendorf had 1945/46, to take large numbers of refugees from the East. They were housed in the manor house and the church. The invasion of the Red Army was early May 1945 accompanied by the usual acts of violence, particularly against women and girls. The landowner Hans - Syberberg was comparatively spared because of his Nazi - critical attitude of the occupying power. He is said to have divided his land voluntarily and myself get a piece. In 1947, he signed a waiver. The distribution of land followed in the 1950s, the formation of an agricultural cooperative ( LPG). The historic stables and barns were demolished and replaced by prefabricated buildings. In 1990 the manor was occupied by several families, in 2000 uninhabited and in ruinous condition. Hans -Jürgen Syberberg, the son of the last landowner, succeeded after major difficulties of re-acquisition of farm house and land ownership. From 2003, he built the manor again and aims to revitalize the environment and on.
→ See also List of monuments in Nossendorf
- The early Gothic brick church with a base of boulders derived from the 13th/14th century. Century ( chancel and nave ). The interior has been redesigned several times over the following centuries. Particularly noteworthy is the preserved and erected grave slab of a slain priest. 1945, the interior was destroyed, including the need of winter burned the pews. In the 1950s, the church tower fell one, the spire was demolished. The Church of the neighboring war memorial was razed. After the turn began in 1993 in the church, which also had no ceiling, restoration work. For financial reasons, at first only the building envelope could be restored. 2004 saw the restoration of the presbytery. Hans -Jürgen Syberberg raises funds for the restoration of even the characteristic bell-tower, the former landmark of the village. For his 75th birthday Syberberg received by entrepreneur Hans Wall a donation of 40,000 euros for the steeple.
- The manor Nossendorf is the birthplace of film director Hans Jürgen Syberberg. He has re- acquired it and rebuilt from ruinous state since 2003.
- Football club SV Nossen villages Kickers
- Friedrich August flours (* 1750 in Toitz, † 1802), legal scholar
- Hans -Jürgen Syberberg (* 1935 in Nossendorf ), Film Director
The " Nossendorf Project"
Hans -Jürgen Syberberg has returned to the place of his birth and childhood and lives in the 2000 re- purchased by him from 2003 and re-built manor house. He runs the revitalization and the environment ( cobblestone street, yard, garden and park), the re- direction of the historic stables and barns, the old silhouette of the place. This " radical romantic reconstruction project " Syberberg has shown in an installation at the German Film Archive in Berlin 2010.