November 25 is the 329th day of the Gregorian Calendar ( 330th in leap years), thus 36 days remain until the end of the year.
- 3.1 Before the 20th century
- 3.2 20th century
- 3.3 21st century
Politics and World Affairs
Science and Technology
- 2000: Designed by the Viennese artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser Bahnhof Uelzen is opened.
- 0858: The Synod of Quierzy confirmed in a letter to the East Frankish ruler Louis the German, the loyal attitude of the bishops to the West Frankish king Charles the Bald.
- 1185: Urban III. is in Verona as a successor to the late Pope Lucius III on the same day. elected, his office as Archbishop of Milan, he nevertheless retains at.
- 1277: The pontificate of Pope Nicholas III. begins; it follows Pope John XXI.
Minor accidents are listed in the sub- items of disaster.
Entries of Athletics world records are located under the respective discipline under Athletics.
Before the 19th century
Before the 20th century
Sithu U Thant († 1974)
- 2001: Erna Steuri, Swiss skier
- 2002: Karel Reisz, director of British
- 2003: Anneliese Romans, German actress
- 2004: Vladimir Rivero Hernandez, Portuguese handball player
- 2004: František Smetana, Czech cellist and music teacher
- 2005: George Best, Northern Irish footballer
- 2005: Richard Burns, a British rally driver
- 2007: Agnethe Davidsen, Greenlandic politician
- 2007: Karl Hans Frank, German film director and writer
- 2008: William Gibson, American playwright and writer
- 2008: Stefan Schörghuber, German entrepreneurs
- 2011: Vasily Alexeyev, the Soviet weightlifter
- 2013: Bill Foulkes, British football player and coach
- 2013: Chico Hamilton, American jazz musician and composer
- 2013: Peter Kurzeck, German writer
Holidays and observances
- Religious observances St. Catherine of Alexandria, Roman virgin, martyr and patron saint ( Anglican, Protestant, Catholic)
- Isaac Watts, English hymn writer ( Anglican, Protestant: ELCA )
- Anniversaries of international organizations International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women ( UN) (since 1999)
More entries contains the list of commemorative and Action days.
- Day in November