NPC is an abbreviation for:
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, a Taiwanese chemical company
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, see nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- National Paralympic Committee, National Paralympic Committee for English
- National Petrochemical Company, National Petrochemical Company of Iran
- National Petroleum Council, an American oil Advisory Commission
- National Physique Committee, a bodybuilding organization in the U.S.
- National Provincial Championship, the New Zealand Rugby Union Championship, see Air New Zealand Cup
- Nauru Phosphate Corporation, see Nauru Phosphate Company
- Non- deterministic polynomial -time complete, the NP- completeness in complexity theory
- Non -player character in computer and role-playing games, see Non -player character
- Non -printable character, a non- displayable character in the computer, see control characters
- Northern People's Congress, a former Nigerian political party.
- Nuclear Pore Complex, see nuclear pore complex