50.7022222222227.181944444444463Koordinaten: 50 ° 42 '8 " N, 7 ° 10' 55" E
Location of Oberdollendorf in North Rhine -Westphalia
Oberdollendorf is a district of the city of King Winter in the North Rhine-Westphalian Rhein- Sieg-Kreis. He merges into the district Niederdollendorf. The district Oberdollendorf has with his district Römlinghoven 5597 inhabitants, the district itself 5092 ( as of December 31, 2013).
- 6.1 community leaders
Oberdollendorf extends as a multi-line street village at a distance of about two kilometers above the Rhine on one of the West (main road) east to the Seven Mountains toward rising terrain. The center is located at about 75 m above sea level. NN below the cultivated areas on the western slope of the Dollendorfer Hardt (246 m above sea level. NN ). The town runs up the valley of the Heisterbach's, which runs channels in place, and seamlessly merges westward into Niederdollendorf and northward into Römlinghoven. According to the southeast, the residential development from Falkenberg on the Dollendorfer Hardt opposite side of the Heisterbachtals is limited. Geographically settlement can be Oberdollendorf the compression chamber Bonn assign.
The district Oberdollendorf located in the north of the city area of King Winter, the district extends in the outer north-west to the Rhine zoom and next Römlinghoven also includes the monastery Heisterbach. It is immediately adjacent to the municipalities belonging to Bonn Beuel ( district of Upper Kassel) and ( across the Rhine ) Bad Godesberg.
Was mentioned in documents for the first time Dolldorf 966 by Emperor Otto I as " Dullendorf ". In a document from the year 1144 ( Dollendorp, item Dollendorp ) was distinguished for the first time between Oberdollendorf and Niederdollendorf. Oberdollendorf belonged country wonderfully as part of the Office Löwenburg since the 15th century the Duchy of Berg. In Weistum of 1540 shooters are first mentioned, probably to the " Kogel Protect " the rule Löwenburg to the Oberdollendorf belonged count. About a St. Sebastian Brotherhood is first reported in 1550. 1597 Oberdollendorf involved in the renewal of the " Linz concord ", an alliance for mutual assistance in armed robberies, to the numerous places of Upper Kassel to Hönningen participated.
The parishes Niederdollendorf ( Honschaften Niederdollendorf and Heisterbacherrott ) Oberdollendorf ( the Honschaften Oberdollendorf, Kl Heisterbach Römlinghoven ) and Upper Kassel ( Honschaften Upper Kassel and mountain Hoven ( win) ) constituted the court and Botamt Dolldorf. The parish Oberdollendorf was administered until the dissolution of the Duchy of Berg in 1806 by a so-called Markgedinge in which the seven free farms in the village jurors seconded: the Grevenhof the Abbey Heisterbach the Mertenhof the monastery Merten, the estates of the lords of the castle of Drachenfels, the Rennenbergerhof the Lords of Rennenberg, the Edelkirchenerhof of Herr's precious churches in Römlinghoven and the " Klamerspol " the Junkers to Kalmit. The parish had the following officials: a mayor, a parish champion, a Offermann (also the schoolmaster ) and the shooter. They were appointed by the Markgedinge and exchanged up to the Offermann regular basis ( annually).
From 1816 to 1969 the municipality Oberdollendorf was part of the mayor's top Kassel (1927 renamed " Office Oberkassel "). From 1949 to 1955 she was a member of the enclave Bonn, one of the Allied High Commission working under the special area around the provisional seat of government of the Federal Republic of Germany. With the entry into force of the municipal reorganization of space Bonn she went on in the new town of King Winter on August 1, 1969. The synagogue was inaugurated in 1872 in the night of 10 damaged on 11 November 1938 and demolished in March 1939. At the synagogue community Oberdollendorf the Jewish roommate of Oberdollendorf, Niederdollendorf, King Winter included (now King Winter Old Town) and Upper Kassel ( today: Bonn -Oberkassel ).
1967, Oberdollendorf 4,790 inhabitants, of which 51 in the agriculture and forestry, 1,049 in manufacturing and 814 in the service sector were working. 1,140 commuters were offset by 336 commuters. In 12 industries 880 people were employed. At public institutions in 1967 were present: two elementary schools, a sports court, a gym, a children's garden, a library and a hospital. In the 1970s ( Marie Road 19) a mansion was built in Oberdollendorf, which later served as the residence of the Embassy of the Togolese Republic in the Federal Republic of Germany. At the beginning of the 1990s gave the Togo Embassy Location on the basis of domestic political problems, after 2003, the villa was demolished (→ entry in message list).
Numbers each with Römlinghoven:
In the center of the wine town is located in an old half-timbered house in the feeder path to the Rhine Stezka Brückenhofmuseum; it shows in its permanent exhibition areas a presentation to Heisterbacher Valley Railway with the " model plant Weilberg " collections on the subject Steinmetz, Quarry, carpenter, carpenter and cooper, a fully equipped shoemaker's workshop, an old kitchen and a demonstration timber. The focus of the museum work are changing special exhibitions on local and regional issues and the arts.
The 2.2 -kilometer-long wine trail passes through the eight -acre vines with the layers Lawrence Berg, Rose Hill and brawn mountain. The acreage were rearranged by a land consolidation process from 1973 to 1979. The aspic mountain belongs to the going back to the 10th century former Freihof Good Suelz. The estate was in the 14th century the property of Abbey Heisterbach to 1803 the center of the Heisterbacher wine industry. Since 1823, it is in varying privately owned.
Additional points of interest:
- Parish Church of Saint Lawrence
- Malteserhof in the district Römlinghoven
- Stone circle at the viewpoint Case
- The monument of Caesarius of Heisterbach by the artist Ernemann Sander
- The conservation area, species-rich habitat on the basement Mountain
Economy and infrastructure
Until well into the 19th century Oberdollendorf was characterized by winegrowing. In 1878 there were 51.06 hectares of vineyards. As early as 1906 it had dropped to 23 ha in 1924 there were only 7.5 hectares; Great Depression were created through job creation measures and new ways to take place reclamation. The area increased again to 23 ha in 1934. In 1939 there were in Oberdollendorf 89 wineries, but most were for the winery only a sideline. Today, there is a winery. A wine trail in the vineyards are 15 panels information about wine and viticulture. The vineyards on the western slope of the Dollendorfer Hardt include in Certain growing region to the Middle Rhine area Seven Mountains and Great Location Petersberg and include from north to south, the individual layers of Rose Hill, Lawrence Berg and brawn mountain.
At the creek that runs coming from Heisterbach by Oberdollendorf towards the Rhine, were around 1800 several mills. Their numbers declined during the 19th century. Some, such as the grinding mill so-called lapsed, others were still being used for residential purposes. Today, only the street name of Mills recalled.
Since 1871 existed in today's Weinhaus Lichtenberg a Post Office: which initially furnished postal expedition in 1876 to the post office III. Class.
Oberdollendorf is connected to the national road 42 which merges into the airport motorway A 59 in the Bonn district Ramer village. The B 42 separates in part from the districts Oberdollendorf and Niederdollendorf, but you do not have anywhere to go over a bridge, as a 610 -meter tunnel (tunnel Oberdollendorf ) passes under as part of a trough structure the urban area. Also through this tunnel the light rail route of the seven mountain railway runs (line 66 ), which further leads on to Bonn and Siegburg towards Bad Honnef. To the north of the tunnel, the initial runs until the mid- 1980s, newly built national highway in the trough, and then proceeds into the tunnel top Kassel.
The construction of the highway-like -developed national road had a large urban significance for Oberdollendorf: Roads were laid, torn and separated from each other as well as tunnels and bridges built. The structure was built with four lanes because of the strong and increasing traffic towards Bonn.
Was pursued for a long time to build a Ennertaufstiegs for connection to the Autobahn 3
About the only 100 meters from the train station Niederdollendorf Oberdollendorf also has a direct connection to the Rhine route rights of the web.
Well-known and famous people from Oberdollendorf or living in Oberdollendorf or life:
- Hermann Christian Hülder (1730-1810), mayor and chronicler
- David Cahn (1818-1891), owner of " winery Suelz "
- Caspar Joseph Bramstedt (1833-1902), composer
- Ferdinand Schmitz (1866-1943), historian
- Pantaleon "Leo" Tendler (1881-1975), two-time community leader, since 1961 honorary citizen of the community Oberdollendorf
- Alfred Erich Euchler (1888-1967), artist
- Jean " Jodokus " Assenmacher (1914-1994), author of local history and vernacular texts, draftsman
- Diether Deneke (* 1919-2002 ), politician
- Ernemann Sander (* 1925 in Leipzig), artist
- Burkhard Mohr ( born 1959 in Cologne), caricaturist, painter and sculptor
- Martin Thiebes (* 1962 in Krefeld ) Stone Sculpture
- Horst Heldt (* 1969 in King Winter ), former professional footballer
The community leader of the village from 1914 to the incorporation in the winter of 1969 after King:
- The files tradition of community Oberdollendorf 1815-1969 is in stock upper Kassel in the city archives king winter, some of them in stock upper Kassel in the city archives of Bonn
- Additional files can be found in existing district office victory circle in the District Archives in Siegburg
- The Archives of the Catholic parish of St. Lawrence is located in central parish office in King Winter