- ÖVP: 8
- SPÖ: 7
Oberloisdorf (Hungarian: Felsőlászló, Croatian: Nadrloštrof ) is a municipality in the district Oberpullendorf in Burgenland in Austria.
The municipality is located in Central Burgenland in Rabnitztal. The landscape around the young community is dominated by forests, hills and fields. Oberloisdorf is the only place in the community.
Before Christ's birth, the area was part of the Celtic kingdom of Noricum and belonged to the area of the Celtic hillfort castle on the Schwarzenbacher Castle Hill.
Later, under the Romans today Oberloisdorf then lay in the province of Pannonia.
The place was like the rest of Burgenland to 1920/21 Hungary ( German West Hungary). Since 1898, had to be used because of Magyarization the government in Budapest the Hungarian name Felsölászlo. After the end of World War II German West Hungary was awarded in the Treaties of St. Germain and Trianon in 1919 Austria after tough negotiations. The place belongs since 1921 to the newly founded State of Burgenland (see also history of Burgenland ).
Mayor Manfred Jestl of the ÖVP.
The distribution of seats (15 seats) in the municipal council is ÖVP 10, SPÖ 5 The parish council after the local elections in 2012 consists of the following five members: Mayor Manfred Jestl (ÖVP ) Vice Mayor Rudi Bauer ( SPÖ ), Wolfgang Haslehner (ÖVP ), Bernhard Dillhof (ÖVP ), Richard Schrammelmusik (ÖVP ). Gemeindekassierin is Councillor Doris Birner.
Culture and sights
- Parish Church of St. Rochus
- Franz Schedl (1901-1982), a carpenter, farmer and politician
The range of Burgenlandbahn ends in Oberloisdorf