Ohníč ( German Wohontsch ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located six kilometers south of the center of Teplice and belongs to Okres Teplice.
Ohníč is located on the right bank of the Bílina in the gap through the northwestern foothills of the Bohemian Uplands. To the south, the Pohradická hora rises (419 m). On the left bank the railway line runs Ústí nad Labem - Úpořiny - Bílina.
Neighboring towns are Pytlíkov, Dolánky and Hradiště in the northeast, Bžany in the east, Mošnov, Lhenice and Kostomlaty pod Milešovkou to the southeast, and Úpor Štrbice in the south, Světec the southwest, Hostomice in the west and Křemýž in the northwest.
Ohníč was first documented in the year 1404.
After the abolition of patrimonial Ohníč formed in 1850 a part of the community Křemýž / Krzemusch in the district of Teplice. At the end of the 19th century was an assignment to the district Duchcov. After the Munich Agreement, the village was slammed as part of Kremusch the German Reich and was from 1939 to 1945 the district of Bilin. After the end of World War II, the place came back to Czechoslovakia and was as belonging to the district of Křemýž to Okres Bílina. In the course of municipal reform of 1960 on January 1, 1961 was the community Ohníč and the Okres Teplice has been assigned.
The municipality consists of the villages Ohníč Dolánky ( Doll refueling ), Křemýž ( Kremusch ) Německy ( Nemetschken ) Ohníč ( Wohontsch ) and Pňovičky ( Kniebitschken ). Basic settlement units are Dolánky, Křemýž, Ohníč I, II and Ohníč Pňovičky. The municipality is divided into the Katastralbezirke Křemýž and Ohníč.
- Křemýž Castle, the castle was built in 1669 acquired its present appearance in the years 1880 to 1805 during the renovation of Klement August Ledebur Wicheln
- Castle Tuchlov, the hunting lodge built in the Empire style was August of Ledebur Wicheln 1821 build
- Church of St. Peter and Paul in Křemýž, built in 1706