Ole Olsen (speedway rider)
Ole Olsen ( born November 16, 1946 in Haderslev, Denmark ) is a former Danish train athletes. His focus was on the speedway sport. Overall, he was seven times Speedway World Champion, which he won at the World Individual Championships three titles. He also won three titles with the Danish speedway team and a title at the couple 's World Cup with his partner Hans Nielsen. In the long course World Championships he won the 1973 title.
After retiring as an active driver in 1983, he served at the Grand Prix Speedway World Cup as race director. In 2010, he was replaced by Tony Olsson.
Olsen was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Danish Sports 1992.
- Speedway World Cup: 1971, 1975, 1978
- Long Course World Champion: 1973
- Danish champion: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973
- Scandinavian champion: 1971, 1973, 1974
- World Champion: 1978, 1981, 1983
- Pair of world champion: 1979
- British Champion: 1978, 1979
- Track athletes
- Racers (Denmark)
- Born in 1946