The powiat Olecki is a powiat ( county ) in the Polish Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The county has an area of 873.83 km ² where 34,000 people live.
The district area roughly corresponds to the previous circle Oletzko ( from 1939 County Treuburg ).
The powiat consists of four municipalities:
- Kowale Oleckie ( Kowahlen, from 1938 Reimannswalde ): 5,498 inhabitants
- Olecko ( Marggrabowa, Oletzko, 1928 Treuburg ): 21 349 inhabitants, of whom 5247 outside the urban area
- Świętajno ( Schwentainen ): 4,093 inhabitants
- Wieliczki ( Wielitzken ): 3,482 inhabitants
- Olecko ( Oletzko, 1928 Treuburg ): 16,102 inhabitants