Op5 Monitor is a software for network management solutions based on the open source Nagios project, which will be further developed and supported by op5 from the company. op5 Monitor displays the status and performance of the monitored IT network environment. The company provides software for network monitoring and troubleshooting IT environments. It is collected both from hardware, software, virtual, and / or cloud-based services and evaluated information.
The company was founded in 2004 by Jan Josephson and Fredrik Åkerström in Stockholm, Sweden. The company was designed to develop an IT monitoring solution for large IT environments.
Op5 monitor extension
The op5 extensions are a range of products that provide specific functionality to further improve the control.
- Op5 log server extension: Centralized "Log Handling"
- Op5 Monitor Peer: Scaling of monitoring
- Op5 Monitor Bollard: Enables centralized control at multiple locations
- Op5 Monitor Extension Cloud: The complete system is therefore directly available from a cloud service
- Op5 Trapper: "Trap Handling" extension
Op5 Monitor Add-on
Add- ons for op5 Monitor are usually developed by partners or other software development company for the extension or integration of op5 Monitor.
- JIMO integration add-on for JIRA: Two -way communication between op5 Monitor and JIRA. This add-on was developed by Mogul
- NetApp monitoring add- on: monitoring of NetApp systems
Op5 has already been mentioned in the news and has received several awards, such as " Cool Vendor by Gartner in 2010.
- 2013: Red Herring 100 Global Winner
- 2012: Red Herring 100 Europe Winner
- 2010: Recognized as " Fast 500 EMEA " by Deloitte Technology