Origlio is a municipality in the district of Capriasca, in the district of Lugano in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland in the Valle Capriasca and consists of the districts Origlio and " Carnago ».
The municipal area is the nature reserve of " Lago di Origlio ". With the community Ponte Capriasca fusion efforts are on going, as the new community name Ponte Origlio is requested. The project was dropped in December 2013 after the negative votes in the communities.
- Church of San Giorgio and Santa Maria Immacolata
- Oratory with fresco
- Residence Polloni Architects: Mario Campi, Franco Pessina
- "A ture ", the oldest house in the village, built in 1647, now privately owned
- In the district of " Carnago " parish church of San Vittore Mauro
- Family house De Lorenzi, architect: Mario Botta
- A family house Togni; Architects: Emilio Bern Egger, Bruno Keller, Edy Quaglia
- Laghetto di Origlio, a small lake, which is under protection
- San Zeno, whose summit is one of Lamone, but one from the vantage stone has a nice overview of Origlio