Orio Canavese ( Piedmontese OR) is a municipality with 822 inhabitants (as at 31 December 2012) in the Italian province of Turin (TO ), Region Piedmont.
The village lies on a ridge north of Turin, not far from Caluso east of the A5 motorway, the Aosta Valley. The neighboring municipalities are Mercenasco, San Giorgio Canavese, Montalenghe and Barone Canavese. The municipality covers an area of 7 km ².
Among the attractions of the place include:
- The Chiesa della Parish of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary from 1842
- The Cappella di Santa Maria, with a Baroque facade and spire. The chapel was used in 1879 as a mortuary
- The Chiesa di San Rocco from the 18th century
- Castello d' Orio, a residence of the 17th century.