Ostaszewo, Pomeranian Voivodeship
Ostaszewo ( German: Schöneberg ) is a village and seat of the rural community in Poland. The village is located in the powiat Nowodworski the Pomeranian province.
For the rural community Ostaszewo includes seven districts ( German name until 1945) with a mayor's office:
- Gniazdowo ( Schönhorst )
- Jeziernik ( Schoensee )
- Ostaszewo ( Schöneberg)
- Nowa Cerkiew ( Neukirch )
- Nowa Kościelnica ( Neumünster mountain )
- Palczewo ( Palschau )
- Piaskowiec (sand )
Other villages in the municipality are Groblica (low dam ), Komarowka, Lubiszynek Pierwszy and Pułkownikówka.
- Gmina in the Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Place of Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Powiat Nowodworski ( Pomerania )