Ozyorsky District, Kaliningrad Oblast
The Rajon Osjorsk (Russian Озёрский район ) is located in the southeast of the Russian oblast of Kaliningrad in a very underdeveloped and sparsely populated area, directly at the external EU border with Poland.
- 5.1 Soviets village / town districts 1947-2008
The Rajon is crossed from south to north from the river Angrapa ( Angerapp ), which passes through here a very wooded landscape with quilted pastures.
Seat of Rajons is the city Osjorsk (formerly Darkehmen to 1938, 1938 to 1945 Angerapp ).
The Rajon divided into a town ( gorodskoje posselenije ) with the city Osjorsk and another settlement and three rural communities ( selskoje posselenije ) with a total of 100 settlements ( possjolok ).
Main occupation of the population is agriculture.
By Rajonsgebiet nowadays runs no more railway. A large part of the passenger traffic in addition to the take over private transport local buses.
The Rajon is also a little off the main roads. Quite the West at Sadowoje ( Szallgirren, Schallgirren 1936-1938, 1938-1946 Cross Hausen ) touches the Rajonsgebiet the highway A 197 ( former German Empire Road 139) from Tschernjachowsk ( Insterburg ) to Krylowo (North Castle), and just off this road branches off at Kamenka ( (Great ) Pentlack ) the regional road R 508 from that direction by the Rajon runs in a north-easterly over Osjorsk by Gusev ( Gumbinnen ). In the Rajonshauptstadt it meets the regional road R 517 (the part of the former National Highway 137) from the direction Tschernjachowsk ( Insterburg ) Coming and ending here.
The Rajon was founded on April 7, 1946 as Darkemenski rayon. Its territory roughly corresponded to that of the existing circuit Darkehmen to 1945 ( 1938 to 1945 "Circle Angerapp " ), but the southernmost part became part of Poland after the new boundaries as a result of the Second World War. On September 7, 1946, the city was renamed Darkehmen Osjorsk ( 1938-1945 " Angerapp " ) and rajon Rajon in Osjorski.
From 1963 to 1965 was attached during a short-term general and administrative reform of Rajon Tschernjachowsk to Rajon Osjorsk.
As part of local government Rajon got first in 2004 the status of a city district ( Озëрский городской округ, Osjorski Gorodskoi okrug ) and finally in 2008 the status of a " municipal " Rajons ( Озëрский муниципальный район, Osjorski munizipalny rayon ). The existing six village districts were converted into three rural communities.
Village soviets / village districts 1947-2008
From 1963 to 1965 included the village Soviets Bereschkowski, Kaluschski, Kamensky, Krasnopoljanski, Majowski, Sagorski and Swobodnenski from the Rajon Tschernjachowsk to Rajon Osjorsk.