Constantinescu studied at the Conservatory of Bucharest in Constantin Brailoiu, Dimitrie Cuclin and Mihail Jora and in Vienna with Joseph Marx. From 1935 to 1941 he was professor of music theory at the Academy of Music, then a professor of composition at the Conservatory of Bucharest.
He composed two operas, two symphonies and a Sinfonietta, a rhapsody, a Chorographische seal, a string concerto (1955 ), a Triple Concerto violin, cello and piano, a harp, a violin and a piano concerto (1952 ), Free Variations on a Byzantine manner of the 13th century, two Byzantine oratories, string quartets, and film music.
- Patimile şi Învierea Domnului
- Nasterea Domnului
- Ryga Crypto şi lapona Enigel
- O noapte furtunoasă ( One Stormy Night by Ion Luca Caragiale ), opera, 1934
- Nunta în carpati ( Wedding in the Carpathians), choreographic poetry, 1938
- Pană Lesnea Rusalim, music drama by Victor Eftimiu, 1955
- O noapte furtunoasă, Film Music
- Moara cu noroc, Film Music
- Composer of classical music ( 20th century)
- Romanian composer
- University teachers (National Music University of Bucharest )
- Born in 1909
- Died in 1963