- ÖVP: 6
- SPÖ: 2
- FPÖ: 1
Pertlstein is a municipality with 797 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2013 ) in the south- east of Styria in the district of Southeastern Styria.
- 2.1 municipal
- 2.2 Coat of Arms
Pertlstein is located about 43 km east of Graz and about 7 km east of the district capital field creek in East Styrian Hill Country.
- In the North: Lödersdorf and Johnsdorf -Brunn
- In the East: Fehring
- In the South: Kapfenstein
- In the West: Gossendorf and head im Raabtal
The council consists of nine members and is since the municipal elections on March 21, 2010, mandates the following parties together:
- 6 ÖVP - provides the Mayor and the Deputy Mayor
- Two SPÖ - represents the church treasurer
- 2 FPÖ
Coat of arms
The award of the municipality coat of arms was made with effect from 1 September 1981. Coat Description: In black cutout of a two-story golden arches transition from one whole and one each side half arc growing.