Petersdorf is a municipality in the eastern part of the district of Mecklenburg Lake District in southeastern Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). It is administered by the Office Woldegk based in the same city.
The municipality Peter village is about 19 km east of Neubrandenburg and six kilometers northwest of Woldegk and in a hilly moraine landscape, whose highest peaks northeast of the community with the Helpter mountains 179 meters above sea level. Reach sea level. The municipality is bordered on the southeast by the Natural Park Feldberg Lakes.
→ See also List of monuments in Petersdorf ( at Woldegk )
The Petersdorfer stone church dates from the 15th century. The panels on the east gable are of brick. The neo-Gothic brick tower, designed by Friedrich Wilhelm Buttel was built in 1826. In-room amenities include a late medieval altar, which was renewed in 1726 and has mitGemälden a two-storey building columns. The pulpit dates from the mid-16th century. In 1980 the roof of the nave was re-roofed in 1988 was an interior renovation. In 1990, a tower renovations.
Village church Petersdorf, Findlingsbau
War memorial 1914-18
Federal highway 104 runs through the community. Petersdorf can be reached via the junction Friedland in middle of freeway 20 (about 15 km).