The study pharmacy is part of the training of pharmacists as part of the licensing regulations for pharmacists. The approval is in Germany in accordance with federal pharmacist order ( bapo ) necessary to exercise the profession of pharmacy. In the year 2005 12.358 pharmacy students were enrolled at German universities; In the same year there were 1,534 pharmacy interns. The study is restricted admission, that is, the trial court awarded by the Foundation for Higher Education Admission ( SFH; former ZVS). The course normally lasts eight semesters; However, on average needed pharmacy students nine semesters for completion. The licensing regulations for pharmacists ( Aappo ) specifies the division into primary and secondary studies, the content of the course and the three sections of the Pharmaceutical Examination ( state exam ). Each university has also been adopted its own study order in which the exact sequence of courses, their sequence and, for example admission to these are regulated.
Outline of pharmaceutical training
The pharmaceutical training divided into four years of study at a university, an internship of eight weeks practical training of 12 months and the pharmaceutical examination which shall be taken in three sections.
The content of university education is determined by the licensing regulations and includes 10 subject areas. In the basic studies basic concepts of the natural sciences are taught only in the main study special pharmaceutical content to be taught.
- Fabric treated area A in 462 lessons which topics are general, inorganic and organic chemistry
- Fabric treated area B in 392 lessons the Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Fabric treated area C in 280 lessons mathematics, physical fundamentals and Arzneiformenlehre
- Fabric treated area D in 392 lessons basics of general and human biology
- Fabric treated area E in 196 lessons Biochemistry and Pathobiochemistry
- Fabric treated area F in 364 lessons Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmaceutics
- Fabric treated area G in 238 lessons Biogenic drugs
- Fabric treated area H in 420 lessons Medicinal Chemistry and Drug analysis
- Fabric area I treated in 406 lessons Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy
- Fabric area includes the K abzuleistende in 112 lessons elective
The number of teaching hours for each subject areas may vary slightly depending on the university or matriculation, since according Approbationsordnung events from a fabric area may also be held in another. The subject areas A to D are taught in the basic course which is completed with the first section of the Pharmaceutical Examination. The first test section (also called " first state examination ") consists of four belonging to the respective subject areas of tests, which are to be completed individually. In these tests are multiple choice questions that are created by the IMPP. By placing the first test section and the internship of eight weeks must be done. In general, these will be divided into 2 parts. At least 4 weeks must be completed in a public pharmacy. The other four weeks in derogation in a hospital pharmacy, a Military pharmacy, the pharmaceutical industry, are carried out by public bodies or a university institute. Missed days (eg through illness), they catch up.
The subject areas E to I are taught in the main study:
- Biochemistry and Pathobiochemistry ( fabric area E)
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmaceutics ( fabric area F)
- Biogenic drugs (substance Area G)
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug analysis (substance Area H )
- Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy ( Fabric Area I )
An additional matter field K must also be assigned as an elective course in the main study, which differ the subjects offered and the capacity depending on Universitätsort. With the existence of the second section of the Pharmaceutical Examination ( colloquially " 2nd state " ), which is filed orally after 8 semesters, ending the university standard period of study.
After studying prospective pharmacists must complete a " pharmacist interns " a practical year. Half of which must be completed in a public pharmacy, the other half can in the hospital, the pharmaceutical industry, are completed at the University or at other institutions under the supervision of a pharmacist. During the internship year, or shortly PJ, held teaching -related seminars designed to prepare the trainee to the third and final state examination. After the successful conclusion of the third state examination can apply for approval to the competent authority, provided that you can show all the documents. However, this is regulated differently from state to state.
At most universities there are in the main study so-called lecture series (also main courses ). Here is a lecture on the four semesters of the main study will be kept and heard by all students in the main study. Missed a student he has a lecture or two years to wait until it is read again. In the study no specialization was up to the current licensing regulations with the introduction of elective compartment possible. The pharmacy students finished until today no scientific thesis, but may after a degree in pharmacy, for example, in the natural sciences doctorate ( Dr. rer. Nat. ). At some universities, the academic degrees diploma and / or MasterCard may be additionally acquired through postgraduate studies.
Universities in Germany, where pharmacy can be studied
- Albert -Ludwigs- University of Freiburg
- Christian -Albrechts- University of Kiel
- Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen
- Ernst- Moritz- Arndt University of Greifswald
- Free University of Berlin
- Friedrich -Alexander- University of Erlangen
- Friedrich -Schiller- University Jena
- Heinrich -Heine- University Dusseldorf
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Julius -Maximilians -Universität Würzburg
- Ludwig- Maximilians- University of Munich
- Martin- Luther -University Halle
- Philipps- University of Marburg
- Rheinische Friedrich- Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Ruprecht -Karls- University of Heidelberg
- Technical University of Braunschweig
- University of Saarland
- University of Hamburg
- University of Leipzig
- University of Regensburg
- Westfälische Wilhelms -Universität Münster
All student councils of pharmacy are organized in the Federation of pharmacy students ( BPhD ).
Universities in Austria, where pharmacy can be studied
- University of Vienna
- University of Graz
- University of Innsbruck