- 2.1 club
- 2.2 national team
Keizer was in the 1960s and 1970s as one of the best players of his country. In 1961 he stood as a 17 -year-old for the first time in the squad of Ehrendivisionärs Ajax Amsterdam. His congenial players took the left wing both at Ajax, as well as in the national team in Johan Cruijff. With the change of Cruijff for FC Barcelona broke the dream duo. Without his partner in the storm Keizer lost his resounding force.
Along with Ajax Amsterdam Keizer was six times Dutch champion and five times Dutch Cup winner. Between 1971 and 1973 he won with the club three times in a row, the European Champion Clubs' Cup and 1972 World Cup winner.
Overall Keizer played 365 games for Ajax Amsterdam. In the list of most inserts for the club he is now in 4th place
A year after his professional debut for Ajax, Keizer made his debut in the national team of the Netherlands.
At the 1974 World Cup he went only as a substitute and came in the group match against Sweden as a substitute for Rob Rensenbrink his sole use. His last international match.
- Intertoto Cup with Ajax Amsterdam: 1962
- Dutch champion Ajax Amsterdam: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1972, 1973
- Dutch Cup winner with Ajax Amsterdam: 1961, 1967, 1970, 1971, 1972
- European Champions Cup with Ajax Amsterdam: 1971, 1972, 1973
- UEFA Super Cup with Ajax Amsterdam: 1972, 1973
- World Cup winner with Ajax Amsterdam: 1972
- Vice World Champion: 1974
After the active career
Currently Keizer works as a scout for the Greek club Panathinaikos Athens Top