Pingba (平坝 县, Pingba Xiàn ) is a district of the prefecture-level city in the Chinese province of Guizhou Anshun. In 1999, he counted 332 278 inhabitants.
The Wulong Temple on the Tiantai Mountain (天台山 伍 龙 寺, Tiantai shan Wulong si) from the time of the Ming Dynasty since 2001 has been on the list of monuments of the People's Republic of China ( 5-396 ).
At the community level, the circuit is composed of six large municipalities and four communities (two of nationality communities ) together. These are:
- Greater community Chengguan城关 镇
- Greater community Baiyun白云 镇
- Greater community Gaofeng高峰 镇
- Greater community Tianlong天龙 镇
- Greater community Xiayun夏云 镇
- Greater community Machang马 场 镇
- Community Leping乐平 乡
- Community Qibo齐 伯 乡
- Community Shizi the Hui and Miao十字 回族 苗族 乡
- Yang Chang municipality of Bouyei and Miao羊 昌 布依族 苗族 乡