The powiat Polkowicki is a powiat ( county ) in the Polish Lower Silesian Voivodeship with the county town of Polkowice ( Polkowice ). The county has an area of 780 km ², on the approximately 61,000 inhabitants.
- 2.1 External links
- 2.2 footnotes
The powiat includes three urban and rural communities whose eponymous main towns have a city charter, and three rural communities.
Urban and rural communities
- Chocianów ( Kotzenau ) - 12,802
- Polkowice ( Polkowice, 1937-45: Army paths) - 26 296
- Przemków ( Primkenau ) - 8739
- Gaworzyce ( Quaritz, 1937-45: Upper source ) - 3900
- Grebocice (Gram contactor) - 5309
- Radwanice ( Wiesau ) - 4576