Porcuna is a Spanish municipality in the province of Jaén in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia. Porcuna is 42 km from Jaén and 63 km from Córdoba, on 1 January 2013 and had a population of 6727 people. The main industry is the cultivation of olives. The municipality has a few interesting buildings, some of them are churches. Further noteworthy is the local festival, the Pilgrimage of the Virgin de Alharilla called and is held annually on the second Sunday in May.
Porcuna already experienced several dominant peoples of the Iberian Peninsula. At the time of the reign of the Iberian peoples called the village still Ipolca, the Romans called it later in Obulco order until the Arabs called them Bulkūna ( بلكونة ). 1483 had left the village to the Christians, who beat the rulers during the Reconquista Abū ʿ Abd Allāh Muḥammad.
In July 1975 it was discovered in the vicinity of Porcuna remains of an Iberian statue. You could make a total of 1500 fragments identified.