Pys ( Picard: Py ) is a northern French village with 115 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2011) in the department of Somme in the Picardie region. The municipality is part of the Canton of Albert and is part of the Communauté de communes du Pays du Coquelicot.
The community at the department road D71 between Miraumont and Le Sars (Canton Bapaume, Pas- de -Calais ) about 14 km north-east of Albert.
The completely destroyed in World War Municipality received the Croix de guerre as a distinction from 1914 to 1918.
Mayor ( maire ) since 2001 Gérard Baillet.
- Church Saint- Fursy
- British military cemetery on the southwest outskirts of the village