Qingyuan (Chinese清远 市Qingyuan shi) is a prefecture-level city in Guangdong province of the People's Republic of China. Here is Yue, ie Cantonese, spoken. The city has an area of 19,015 km ² and about 3.9 million inhabitants ( end of 2003).
At county level, Qingyuan of two districts, two urban districts, two districts and two autonomous districts is composed. These are:
- (1) City District Qingcheng (清 城区), 927 km ², 540,000 inhabitants, center, seat of the city government;
- (6) City District Qingxin (清新 区), 2579 km ², 700,000 inhabitants, capital: large village Taihe (太和镇);
- ( 2) Yingde City (英德 市), 5679 km ², 1.05 million inhabitants;
- (3) City Lianzhou (连 州市), 2661 km ², 500,000 inhabitants;
- ( 4) circle Fogang (佛冈县), 1302 km ², 310,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Shijiao (石 角 镇);
- ( 5) circle Yangshan (阳山 县), 3372 km ², 530,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Yangcheng (阳 城镇);
- ( 7) Autonomous District Lianshan Zhuang and Yao (连山 壮族 瑶族 自治县), 1264 km ², 110,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Jitian (吉田 镇);
- ( 8) Autonomous County of Yao Liannan (连 南 瑶族 自治县), 1231 km ², 160,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Sanjiang (三 江镇).
- United States Bridgeport, United States