Queen Games is a German game company founded in 1992 in Troisdorf.
In 1988, Rajive Gupta, the company " Queen Carroms Toys GmbH" to sales and production of the Indian Carrom game, 1992, he was the game publisher Queen Games.
After the bankruptcy of the Laurin Publishing 1993 Queen Games took over the publishing rights, including board games and pen -and- paper role-playing games Middle-earth role-playing game ( MERS ), Rolemaster and Cthulhu. Queen Games released in Licensed Products from Iron Crown Enterprises ( Rolemaster and MERS ) on the German market; now define their own board games to the range.
1997 won two games - Expedition and Show Manager - the German game prize. The game Alhambra was 2003 Game of the Year. 2010 Fresco for this award was nominated and won the German game prize. Kingdom Builder by Donald X. Vaccarino 2012 won the award for game of the year.
The following games are published by Queen Games ( game name, author, year of publication ):
- Show Manager, 1997 - German game prize
- Expedition, the 1997 German game prize
- The dealer, 1999 - German game prize
- Junk, 2002 - German game prize
- Wallenstein, 2002
- Metro, 2002
- Alhambra, 2003 - Game of the Year and German game prize
- Revolt in Rome, Stefan Feld, 2005
- Alhambra - The Dice Game, Dirk Henn, 2006
- Aqua Romana, 2006 - Nominated for Game of the Year
- The Thief of Bagdad, Thorsten Gimmler, 2006
- Robber barons, Rüdiger Dorn, 2006
- Shogun, Dirk Henn, 2006
- Thebes, 2007 - Nominated for Game of the Year
- Chicago Express, Harry Wu, 2008
- Batavia, D.Glimne and G.Rejchtman, 2008
- Colonia, Dirk Henn, 2009
- Playing with Lukas scorer, Dirk Henn, 2010
- Alhambra - The Card Game, Dirk Henn, 2010
- Discover India, Günter Cornett and Peer Sylvester, 2010
- Fresco, 2010 - German game prize, Nominated for Game of the Year
- Kingdom Builder, Donald X. Vaccarino, 2012 Game of the Year
- Escape - The Curse of the temple, Kristian Amundsen Ostby, 2012
- Middle-earth role-playing game ( MERS )
- Middle-earth Collectible Card Game ( MECCG )