Rammingen is a municipality in the Swabian district of Lower Allgäu region and a member of the administrative community Türk home.
- 2.1 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 3.2 flag
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipality consists of the districts Unterrammingen and Oberrammingen.
To Rammingen includes the villages of Unterrammingen and Oberrammingen, as well as a evacuee ( Moosgerum ) and consists of five other villages settlement to the former railway station 1.5 km away Unterrammingen.
Upper and Unterrammingen included among others the Fuggers and the Count Toerring -Seefeld as a part of the gifted with the blood spell rule Mattsies. The first mention of the noble family of the lords of Rammingen ( Ramunger ) took place in 1147 AD Nearly half a century before bathing the area around Rammingen the first time in an ownership signature of the kingdom pin vineyard, which had already in 1094 and later acquired by another 1143 land in Rammingen. This connection to the monastery lasted until the secularisation of Bavaria in 1802. During the Middle Ages the village belonged to the realm dominion Mattsies, which was from 1598 to 1680 in the possession of the Fugger. Later ruler was then the Electorate of Bavaria. The formation of political communities top and Unterrammingen was 1818. On January 1, 1974 they were united in the course of municipal reform to community Rammingen.
Mayor Anton Schwele (Fr. Wählergem. / Indep. Wählergem. ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 522,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 59,000.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on 20 October 1978 communication from the Government of Swabia.
Blazon: " Split; front back split of blue and gold with two ibex horns in confused colors, back diagonally crossed in blue two golden Reuthauen. "
For the history of the community are the Ramunger as a local noble family of the early period and the kingdom pin vineyard for his 1094 and 1143 authentic guaranteed land ownership in Rammingen of particular importance. It is why the goat horns of Ramunger with the Reuthauen the pin crest were placed in communication. The sign colors gold and blue in the split crest reminiscent of the long affiliation with the imperial rule Mattsies, which was from 1598 to 1680 in the possession of the Fugger family.
The coat of arms was designed by the curator Joseph Striebel and designed by Karl Haas heraldist from Kronach.
The flag is blue - yellow striped with applied coat of arms.
Culture and sights
In the township the Church of St. Magnus is one of the attractions with a national reputation.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of Agriculture and Forestry six, in the manufacturing sector and 173 in the area of trade and transport 21 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the work of ten people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 428 in the manufacturing sector, there were none, in the construction of five plants. In addition, in 1999, there were 51 farms with an agricultural area of 1,288 ha, of which 831 ha of permanent green space.
In 1999 there were the following facilities:
- Kindergartens: 100 kindergarten places with 52 children
- Elementary Schools: Primary school
- Niedermair Magnus (1849-1922), canon in Augsburg, co-founder of rain Wagner Foundations for the disabled.