Glanville studied architecture at the Architectural Association School in London and received his PhD in 1975 at Gordon Pask on the theme "The Object of Objects, the Point of Points - or Something about Things". A second PhD, he acquired with the subject "Human Learning" Laurie Thomas. Philosophically, he belongs to the radical constructivism.
- Objects. Berlin: Merve, 1988.
- Numerous articles in the journal Cybernetics & Human Knowing
- Architect ( United Kingdom)
- Philosopher ( 20th century)
- Philosopher ( 21st century)
- Artists ( London)
- Born in 1946