REB stands for:
- Airfield Rechlin - Larz, former name of the airfield Müritz Airpark, an airfield on the municipalities Larz and Rechlin in Mecklenburg -Western Pomerania after the IATA code
- Invoice receipt book, a term used in accounting
- Arrangements for the Electronic project accounting, calculation methods and methods for exchanging data
- Regional parent council, school Parents Association at the regional level
- Ring of former coal mining students, predecessor of " ring German mining engineers "
Reb is the name of:
- Reb Brown ( born 1948 ), American actor
- Riff Reb 's ( b. 1960 ), French comic book artist
Reb stands for:
- An honorific Yiddish salutation meaning master or ( religious ) teachers, but also as a general honorific form of address for heads of families or earned ( male ) personalities in use. In this sense, found the address Reb prefixed to the names on the old Jewish grave stones; not every historically designated Reb person is therefore a rabbi in the modern sense.