33,417 ( March 31, 2013 )
The municipality Ringsaker? / I lies in the province (county ) Hedmark in southeast Norway. It is bordered on the north by the municipality Lillehammer Olympics, and on the south by the Norway's largest lake Mjøsa. The administrative center is located in Brumunddal. In the northeast, on the border with Lillehammer municipality is the famous ski and Langlaufort Sjusjøen.
- Ringsaker Vekter -og brannhistoriske museum, Historical museum in Ringsaker
- Brøttum Kirke, with old altarpiece (1790) and age- pulpit
- Furnes Kirke, 1708 domkirke with stones from the Hamar
- Gravrøyser, seven grave mounds from the Iron Age when Mjøsa Senter
- Helleristningene på Steinstranda, on the promontory in Mjøsa
- Mjøsa, the largest 363 km ² lake in Norway
- Morene, moraine at the Moelvenbrygge,
- Nes Kirke, the oldest part of about 1710
- Ringsaker Kirke, 1150 with precious shrine of 1520
- Mjøskastellet, with the remains of a fort by Håkon Håkonsson
- Stenkretsen på Smestadsletta, twelve stones arranged in a ring and a burial site from the Iron Age
- Tryggve Andersen (1866-1920), Norwegian writer of the New Romanticism.