Roy Frank " RJ " Mitte III ( born August 21, 1992, Lafayette, Louisiana ) is an American actor. Who suffers from a mild form of cerebral palsy actor became internationally known for his role in the television series Breaking Bad as Walter White, Jr..
RJ Mitte was born in August 1992 in Lafayette, Louisiana. When his mother a caesarean section had to be performed and he was breathing during childbirth not know what had brain damage result.
Roy Frank Jr. and middle Dyna Mitte, the divorced later, a few weeks adopted him after his birth. Center had to go on crutches during his childhood long time. He later moved with his family in 2006 to Los Angeles where his younger sister Lacianne Carriere had received an offer for a role in a film project. Smaller extras roles, including in the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana, his interest in the film industry was aroused and he decided also to take acting lessons. Shortly afterwards, the role of the suffering from cerebral palsy young Walter White, Jr. in the AMC series Breaking Bad, he was offered, which he played from 2008 in five seasons.
In 2011 he played with in the horror short film Stump. In the same year he acted as executive producer of the documentation Vanished: The Tara Calico Story, which deals with the disappearance of since 1988 in New Mexico Missing American Tara Calico.
Center is spokesman for the campaign Inclusion in the Arts and Media of Performers With Disabilities (I AM PWD) (English for: Inclusion of artists with disabilities in the arts and media), which campaigns for artists with disabilities.
- 2008-2013: Breaking Bad ( TV Series, 62 episodes )
- 2011: Stump (Short Film )
- 2013: Vegas (TV series, one episode)
- 2013: House of Last Things
Awards and nominations
- 2012: nominated along with the rest of the cast as the Best Acting Ensemble in a Television Series - Drama for Breaking Bad
- 2013: nominated along with the rest of the cast as the Best Acting Ensemble in a Television Series - Drama for Breaking Bad
- 2014: Award along with the rest of the cast as the Best Acting Ensemble in a Television Series - Drama for Breaking Bad
- Young Artist Awards 2012: Nomination as Best Actor in a recurring TV Series - 17-21 years for Breaking Bad
- 2013: SAG - AFTRA Harold Russell Award for Breaking Bad