Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hobart
The Archdiocese of Hobart (Latin: Archidioecesis Hobartensis ) is a location in Australia diocese of the Roman Catholic church located in Hobart. It extends across the whole Australian state of Tasmania and is divided into 25 parishes.
It was founded on April 5, 1842 as Apostolic Vicariate Apostolic Vicariate Hobart from areas of New Holland and Van Diemen Land and collected yet on April 22, 1842 Diocese.
- Robert William Willson (1842-1866)
- Daniel Murphy (1866-1907)
- Patrick Delany (1907-1926)
- William Barry (1926-1929)
- William Hayden (1930-1936)
- Justin Daniel Simonds (1937-1942, then coadjutor of the Archdiocese of Melbourne)
- Ernest Victor Tweedy (1942-1955)
- Guilford Clyde Young (1955-1988)
- Joseph Eric D' Arcy (1988-1999)
- Adrian Doyle (1999-2013)
- Julian Charles Porteous (since 2013)