Roman Catholic Diocese of Belluno-Feltre
The Diocese of Belluno - Feltre was built in the 2nd century as the Diocese of Belluno. In 1197 the diocese of Belluno was attached the diocese of Feltre. The diocese of Belluno and Feltre was divided into the dioceses of Belluno and Feltre in 1462 again.
The diocese of Belluno was again annexed the diocese of Feltre by Pope Pius VII, with the Apostolic Constitution De Dominici salute gregis on 1 May 1818. On September 30, 1986, the Diocese of Belluno and Feltre was renamed by the Congregation for Bishops with the decree Instantibus votis in the diocese of Belluno Feltre -.
The Diocese of Belluno - Feltre is subordinated to the Patriarchate of Venice suffragan.