Roman Catholic Diocese of Iba
The Diocese of Iba (Latin: Dioecesis Ibanus ) is a location in the Philippines Roman Catholic diocese based in Iba.
The Diocese of Iba was born on June 12, 1955 by Pope Pius XII. built with the Apostolic Constitution Venisse Christ of annexations of the dioceses of San Fernando and Lingayen - Dagupan as Territorialprälatur Iba. The Territorialprälatur Iba was the Archdiocese of San Fernando assumed as suffragan. On 15 November 1982, the Territorialprälatur Iba was elevated by Pope John Paul II with the Apostolic Constitution Cum Decessores to the diocese.
The Diocese of Iba Zambales province includes the.
Prelates of Iba
- Henry Byrne SSCME, 1956-1982
Bishops of Iba
- Henry Byrne SSCME, 1982-1983
- Paciano Basilio Aniceto, 1983-1989, then Archbishop of San Fernando
- Deogracias Iñiguez, 1989-2003, then Bishop of Kalookan
- Florentino Galang Lavarias, since 2004